Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scum pigs

I'm always ready to start a new post and then realize I'm totally bombarded with emails from mystery shopping companies that I need to respond to in typical hateful fashion...

Today, we finally ventured into Rocky Mtn National Park.  After learning that 2/3rds of the park is closed for the season, we were ready to head out of the park when we see the red and blues behind us.  What a surprise!  Red, white, and blue symbol of freedom or symbol of control.  I left Jersey in the hopes of freedom from these scum pigs.   So we get pulled over and the scum ranger pig comes to the window and bitches at Kyle saying he was going 20 over the speed limit.   He asks for license and registration...keep in mind that he's just a wannabe pig with no jurisdiction.  I couldn't find Kyle's license so we gave him a passport.  He comes back repeating over and over that he was going over the speed limit trying to be a cool bro while at the same time trying to exert the power of a scum pig.  He asks if Kyle has been drinking or smoking marijuana.  Kyle says no...cuz he's freakin sober... The dirt bag insists on sobriety testing him "just in case, man, it's not a big deal if you smoke, I just have to eye test you"  again Kyle says.."I don't smoke, man."  After a freakin sobriety test, the scum says, "you know, it's cool man if you smoke.  I'm just getting a sweet smell from the car maybe it's the dogs or something."  No man, it's the weed in your car now, fuck off!

I'm so tired of these people.  They are not even people.  They forget what it's like to be normal citizens. They think it's cool for them to drive drunk, but god forbid someone that doesn't have pig connections drinks and drives.  What kind of protection is that?

The last time I was home I got harassed for being parked in a handicapped parking spot with my handicapped placard hanging off my rear-view.  The cop wouldn't let up until I mentioned the ADA regulations enough times that he realized he better back off.  But seriously, who do these assholes think they are.  Who are they protecting when they hassle me for parking in a handicapped spot?  Not the senior citizens or fat asses that have handicapped placards.  I get enough dirty looks from people for parking in a handicapped spot.  The least the system could do is leave me the hell alone!  I'm not receiving any social security or government help.  I earn my own way.  Give me my freedom.

People say America is so free, but where is our freedom.  I was talking to my grandfather a few months back and he was saying how it was better in Italy.  He said he had more freedom.  What does that say? People are complacently living in the triangle--work, consume, or be in your freakin house.

No comments:

Post a Comment