Monday, December 5, 2011

Trial One

This blog was created as a girlfriend site to wanderingbyways.blogspot.com...people call it a sister site, but I didn't think that applied.  I am creating a more refined and classy version of this aforementioned site (boring version).  I hope you enjoy my dull and uninteresting version of Kyle and my travels around America...and Canada.

Today I spent the day in Springfield, Ohio...again... I got here Saturday evening.  Ohio is what I used to call the most boring state in America.  Picture the most boring, emotionless, dull people and that's Ohio...Nah, it's not that bad.  On this visit to Ohio, I got to see my cousins..Josh and Dan...and  my uncle Rick...who I haven't seen since I was ten..and I got to stay with my cousins, Zeke and Riah.  It's been a lot of fun, a good addition to the travels, a new perspective on my previous opinion that middle America Ohio was the most lifeless place in the world.

Tomorrow the travels continue to Indiana, the land of our forefather, Bill Gothard and his cult following, ATI..

No comments:

Post a Comment